Tuesday 25 April 2017

MQRC 2063 (MQRC_SECURITY_ERROR) in rfhUtilc

MQRC 2063 (MQRC_SECURITY_ERROR) in rfhUtilc


MQ security error 2063: I was able to connect with remote system's Queue manager
through rfhUtilc.But, suddenly now I am getting 2063 MQ error when I am trying 
to connect using rfhUtilc. I observed, password was changed for user through we 
log on in IBM Websphere MQ(Installation1) and IBM MQSeries.

Solution: Stop IBM MQSeries and IBM Websphere MQ(Installation1) and
change password for user.


Now restart IBM MQSeries and check if all Queue Manager is started or not.

Related Topic:


1 comment:

  1. Happy to found this blog. Good Post!. It was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging. Hibernate Training in Electronic City
    Java Training in Electronic City

    ReplyDelete